openEuler Community Code of Conduct
1. To build an open and friendly environment, we as contributors and maintainers pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience for participants of the program and community, regardless of age, body size, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, level of experience, education, socioeconomic status, nationality, personal appearance, or race.
2. Behaviors that contribute to a positive environment for our community include:
(1) Friendly and inclusive wording;
(2) Respecting different viewpoints and experiences;
(3) Gracefully accepting constructive feedback;
(4) Focusing on what is best for the community;
(5) Demonstrating kindness toward other people.
3. Unacceptable behaviors in the program and community include:
(1) Use of sexualized and violent language or imagery;
(2) Disruption, incitement, rumor-making, insulting, derogatory comments, and personal and political attacks;
(3) Public or private harassment to participants in the program and community;
(4) Publishing others' information, such as physical and email addresses, without their explicit authorization;
(5) Other conduct that can reasonably be considered as a violation of this Code of Conduct.